Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Website.
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Aevitas Actives website – www.aevitasactives.com - (the Site) is owned and operated by Dermacy Cosmedics Pty Ltd (Australia) (ACN 118 520 326) (ABN 42 118 520 326) of 1 Wilson Avenue, Brunswick, Victoria, Australia 3056.
The Website means the website [www.aevitasactives.com]
We / Us etc means [Dermacy Cosmedics Pty Ltd] and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
You refers to a user of the Site.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
The trademarks and logos contained on this Website are trademarks of Dermacy Cosmedics Pty Ltd. Use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited except with Our express, written consent.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy.
Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
Aevitas Valentines Day Instagram competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Dermacy Cosmedics Pty Ltd (ABN 42 118 520 326) whose registered office is at 1 Wilson Avenue Brunswick, Vic 3056 – 03 9645 0200
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 16 years or over except employees of Dermacy.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via INSTAGRAM @Aevitasactives
6. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be (14 February 2019). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The entrant must be following @aevitasactivesin order to enter.
10.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Competition: look at the image and post a suitable caption – this caption should not be demeaning or inappropriate in any way that will offend or belittle any particular group, person, or sex.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
*The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
*The prizes are not transferable.
*Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random.
15. The winner will be notified on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Victorian (Australia) law. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria in Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Dermacy Cosmedics Pty Ltd (parent company of Aevitas Actives) shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24.Dermacy Cosmedics Pty Ltd (parent company of Aevitas Actives) also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.